Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just Animazing

Raleigh, NC was home to Animazement 2011 this year and also home to one of my BIGGEST adventures yet. My home this year was the artist alley in the lower level of the Raleigh Convention center and let me tall ya I had nothing but fun. One of the ultimate in learnin experiences hearing of your work critiqued by passers by and having general conversations with the con-goers is a rush within itself for me. I got to meet some really cool people as well especially those cool kats n kittens I shared the table area with you guys were the icing on the awesomecake that was this past weekend don't ever change and hope ta see you all at future cons. Well its' time to get to work I've been bitten by the inspiration bug and the effect is takin me over. Peace out for now guys n gals, stay cool.
Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment